Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Review: Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Foundation

with 0 comments
Instead of doing a tip tuesday, I'm going to share with you my new holy grail foundation.  I was sold after watching a few youtube reviews.  I'm SO glad I made the purchase, and hope you will to!

You can find the Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation at Sephora for $38.  Pricy, I know, but it will last you a long time and it's foundation that is actually good for your skin!  :)


This foundation is not formulated with: parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances, petrochemicals, phthalates, GMOs or triclosan
I'm not even sure what some of those are, but they don't sound healthy for your skin


THE GOOD:                                       THE BAD:
- Long wearing                                    - The price
- Oil Free                                             - Not a huge color range
- Waterproof
- Lightweight
- Full coverage
- Chemical-free formulation
- Blendable/natural looking
- Don't need a powder to set it
- Contains sunscreen


My Shade: Light-Medium

                                            BEFORE                                              AFTER

Other products used:

Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro Primer 002
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser
Urban Decay Primer Potion
ELF Blush in Mellow Mauve
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero
Physicians Formula Organic Wear Mascara
NYX Lip Gloss in Sweetheart


Bottom Line: BUY IT!  Totally worth the $38 price tag!!  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...