Friday, March 2, 2012

Mini-Target Haul

with 0 comments
Long time no post!!!  Sorry guys but I've been extreeeeemly busy as of lately.  I started a new job (which has taken up the majority of my time).  I've been getting more hours as a nanny, both Liam and I have started working out for 45 mins 6 days a week, we're kind of re-decorating the house and there has been talk in the air about adopting a dog!  :D  So, with all that said, blogging and youtube has been placed on the back burner until now.

I feel like I've kind of "re-organized" my life a bit and I feel like I'm ready to start fresh!!  :)

SO with all that out of the way, here are some things I picked up at Target tonight.  Nothing big, but thought it would be fun to show you what I got.


So first I picked up a basic black boyfriend-style t-shirt.  I was in my closet this morning and wondering why I didn't have just a plain black shirt??  Best part...it was on sale for $5!  :)

Second I got some Up&Up Target brand makeup remover wipes.  I used to be obsessed with the ones from ELF and wanted to try something different.  I've used one already and they out-do the ELF ones by a long shot.  They're so soft and moist.  Your skin will feel like you washed your face (even though you really didn't!) 

Third, I picked up another ELF eyelash curler for $1.  I lost my other one and I've been working with curl-less eyelashes for awhile now.

I got some of my favorite gum, because you never know when you're going to need it!

Last....this is my favorite find!......($6.99)

It's a little clutch-wallet type thing.  I've been looking for one of these things for awhile.  It's a pain to have to lug around your purse to grab groceries or to go to the gym.  This is going to be my little grab-and-go thing that I'll stash in my purse.

It has two pockets on either side.  In the picture above, this is just an open pocket that closes magnetically.  It is big enough for an iPhone.  You could also store lipgloss, gum, etc.


Then on the other side, you can store a few cards & your license.  Right behind the card holders is an opening where you could put extra cash if you need. 

The floral print is SO cute for springtime and I'm very excited to start using it!  :)


Hope y'all are doing well and I'll talk to you very soon!
xoxo. Laura


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...