Sunday, January 22, 2012

BEST FACE PRODUCTS of 2011

with 0 comments
This is a long-overdue list that compiles my go-to products of 2011 all into one helpful shopping list for you!  :)  Just print this out and run to the store to grab you some beauty treats!
Or you can just read through it...think "this is awesome, I NEED to pass it along to my girlfriends!!" 

To break-up my rather long list...I've broken the posts down to categories.  Today's 2011 favorites feature products for your face. 

Most of these products are readily accessible at any drugstore and some are a little more high-end.  ;)  
So without further ado.... here is my winners from 2011!!



Concealer - Maybelline Age Rewind - gives just enough coverage without looking cakey.  Won't settle into fine lines or wrinkles and contains a healthy goji berry complex to keep your eyes looking young.

Foundation - L'oreal TruMatch - The color selection is massive.  The coverage is perfect.  Not to heavy and not too light.  The formula is long-wearing and there's no shimmer to make you look like a disco ball.

Powder - L'oreal TruMatch - This works well along with the liquid foundation.  It's great for setting your foundation and great for touch-ups throughout the day.  Won't make you look cakey or over-done.

Primer - Palletio Herbal Foundation Primer - Works like Smashbox's Photo Finish.  Leaves skin smooth and silky feeling and ready for foundation!

Blush/Bronzer - E.L.F. Contouring Blush/Bronzer - This is a dupe for NARS Laguna/Orgasm duo.  It's travel-friendly and works with virtually any skin tone.

Highlight - E.L.F. Shimmering Facial Whip in "Lilac" - Another dupe for Benefit's High Beam.  It has a more thin constancy than High Beam, but looks identical when blended in.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



Facial Cleanser - Philosophy's Purity with Olay Pro-X Spin Brush - The natural non-drying formula of Purity paired with Olay's Facial Brush, leaves my skin feeling baby soft and just glowing.  

Day Moisturizer - Clean & Clear Pore Perfecting Moisturizer - The tiny (non-noticable) light reflecting particles will even out skin tone, hide pores and give your skin a glow without looking dewy.  The added SPF will protect your skin throughout the day from sun damage.

Night Moisturizer - Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle  - I can't tell you how soft this makes my skin feel.  It contains retinol so make sure you use this at night.  After just two weeks of use, my acne scars have almost disappeared and my fine lines I was getting are gone.

Eye Treatment - Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkel Eye Cream - This moisturizes the delicate eye area extrememly well.  Its antioxident formula is amazing for cell regeneration.  I wake up and my eyes look well-rested and younger.

Weekly Treatment - Olay Microdermabrasian Kit - I wish you could use this everyday, but the scrub is a little too harsh.  I use this 1-2x's per week to get those dead skin cells out of the way.  And let me tell you...it works!  It's a two step process that will only take you at the most 2 minutes.  It will leave you glowing and your skin baby-soft!


As always...if you have ANY questions...please feel free to comment.  I'm more than happy to answer your questions.  In the mean time, stay tuned for other makeup/hair favorites coming soon!

<3 always.
Laura


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...