Saturday, March 10, 2012

Urban Decay F&F Sale - HAUL

with 0 comments
I took advantage of the Urban Decay Friends & Family sale which entitles you 20% off your entire order.  I scored some great deals on eyeliners, so I decided to stock up.  I got 7 eyeliners with two of them being full sized.  Without the F&F deal and had I bought them individually, I would have paid around $126.  With the discount as well as them being in a couple different "boxed/travel sets" I'm only out $44!!  :)  Saving myself around $82!!

Now onto swatches, because I know you all would rather see those instead of me rambling on about my deal savings.





Full Size 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Duo - ON SALE $12! (orig. $29)



I am mostly excited about Whiskey and Demolition because I hear such amazing things about them.  The color "Zero" for me wasn't as dark as I would have hoped.  I might just have to cave and buy Perversion, which is supposed to be their "blackest black" they have.

Sale ends March 10th, so make sure you get your order in before then!  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...