Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Designer-Looking Bag for...How Much??

with 0 comments
This probably wins for "best budget find" of the spring season this year.  I was looking for a bag that looked like I spent my savings on it, but still was very affordable.  I can't tell you how many hours I spent looking online, browsing through the mall, etc.  It all seemed like a lost cause until I found this......


OMG Styles. Large Charm Hobo Bag - $39 - The style I have is "Dove Brown"

It is all faux.  So no animals were harmed in the making of this bag.  It has a removable charm.  Magnetic closure PLUS a zipper (I thought was genius).  There are zipper compartments as well as open pockets on the inside.  The lining is also a fun print and it's large enough to hold my iPad plus everything else I think I need on a daily basis.

It comes in an array of colors & it's budget-friendly enough to purchase a couple different ones.

Dove Brown
Black
Brown
Navy Blue
Deep Red
Desert Orange
Green
Pewter Grey
Tan
White
Yellow

Hope you enjoyed it.  Be sure to check out my latest "what's in my purse" video where I feature this amazing bag.

Have a wonderful day!
L

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...