Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Spotlight Product - Essie Disappearing Trick

with 0 comments
This has been a stand-out product for me for awhile now.  It has quickly become blog-worthy.  It's Essie's "Disappearing Trick".  As I was looking for a base coat, I came across this cute little green tube promising to make your dry cuticles disappear.  I was intrigued and shelled out the $8 for it.  I was a little skeptical at first, but the product very quickly impressed me.


The Good:
- Really does a fantastic job at softening your dry cuticles
- Goes on smooth
- Moisturizes very well
- Dries to a soft, non-sticky consistency
- Lives up to it's promise to make dry areas "disappear"
- Very travel friendly
- The applicator is very nice
- No crazy scent to it

The Bad:
- The price.  I don't think it's worth $8...maaaybe $5, but you know how Essie is kind of pricy anyways
- The liquid-like consistency has a habit of shooting out of the tube if you squeeze it too hard






BEFORE




AFTER

So you can tell from the pictures that it did significantly reduce the appearance of the dry spot on the left side of the nail.  I just applied it via the tube and then used my other hand to rub in the product a little bit.

Bottom line??  BUY IT!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...